How to Rotate PDF Files?
As technologies are constantly improving, there are more opportunities for people to go paperless. Digital document management is becoming more and more popular thanks to new technologies. Today, we can easily scan any paper forms such as contracts, agreements, tax forms and other important documents while always having them accessible on our devices.
When using PDF files, you may face some difficulties and inconveniences as certain pages may be scanned upside down or rotated to a different degree. In the past, you probably had to start the process all over again and waste time on creating a new document. Today it is not an issue anymore as there are multiple advanced PDF rotators that allow you to turn your pages in seconds.
How to Rotate and Save a PDF page with New Orientation?
Today's market offers customers a number of advanced rotating tools. That's why it can be complicated for some people to choose an appropriate service. While searching for the best tool, you pay attention to such criteria as:
- ease of use
- compatibility with your OS
- optimization for various devices
The solution is to opt for online rotating services that provide customers with a great deal of advantages:
- no need to download and install additional software
- most of them are free to use
- compatibility with all major OS’s such as iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux
- optimization for computers, laptops and mobile devices
- intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions
- security and safety of uploaded documents
- the process of transforming your PDF takes no more than a minute
A point of focus for a digital document rotator is to follow a logical sequence so that their operation is restricted to a few simple steps in the processing a PDF file:
- open the online rotating tool
- upload the pages you want to turn or the whole file you want to transform to a drag and drop box
- preview it first
- select the page to be rotated by clicking on it
- after that, select the arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position
- once you finish, click the “Done” button to save the changes in your PDF
- download the final version to your computer, smartphone or save it in cloud storage
- continue editing your digital sheets if necessary
How to Rotate a PDF file and Permanently Save It?
As mentioned above, digital solutions for rotating your PDFs are very user-friendly. So, you can effortlessly turn pages even if you are a first-time user. Saving your processed document is rather simple, because all you need to do is select the “Done” button in the top right corner. After you’ve downloaded your newly created PDF, you have no reason to worry about its security.
- The service features additional protection that allows for the secure transfer of all your data.
- The online PDF rotating tools ensure the security of your digital papers as they’re deleted from the server after they have been processed.
- The online solutions provide you with the function of encrypted transfers.
The only thing you have to take into account is a stable internet connection.